Regaining Strength and Functionality
At Cedarbrook, the rehabilitation program offers a broad array of senior care services, necessary to aid seniors regain and maintain strength, range of motion and essential living habits. Stroke patients, for instance, who may be unable to speak or unable to walk, are devised plans of care essential for progress on the path to recovery. In-patient, long-term care, and transitional rehabilitation for the elderly are provided based on medical diagnoses and involve family members responsible for care. Short term rehabilitation services are shorter in duration and generally provide therapy for individuals recovering from a surgery, illness or accident. The goal is to regain highest level abilities possible to return to prior levels or close to prior levels of function. Care is coordinated with physicians and physical, occupational, and speech therapists complemented by nursing and other healthcare services as needed.
Why choose Cedarbrook for Short-term Rehabilitation?
- Extensive experience as a preferred provider in CMS short-term rehabilitation programs with local hospitals following industry best practice care pathways.
- A focus on reducing the risk for rehospitalization and getting you back home more quickly.
Types of Rehabilitation:
- Arthritis Management
- Cardiopulmonary Support
- Chronic Disease Management
- Falls Prevention & Balance
- General Reconditioning
- Joint Replacement
- Orthopedic Recovery
- Pain Management
- Pre- and Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Rehab Dining
- Seating & Positioning
- Stroke Recovery
- Wound Care & Prevention Management